New Motocross Set Up

9.11.2011

Since we are spending more and more time each weekend at the track, we decided to upgrade our set up.


We went to Home Depot for house project supplies, and saw the holy grail. We already had a bunch of fold out chairs, but we decided to 'go big' and get the blue canopy and metal fold out table. I'm on the board of a non-profit, and while Michael is busy kicking ass on the track, I often take care of paperwork for my committee. Until now, I have been sitting in the truck...which is kind of stuffy and not ideal. But now...now I have a canopy for shade and a fold out table to work on. Pretty much, we are going to look totally legit. If anyone asks what I am doing, I'm just going to say I am Michael's agent and I'm booking his appearances.

The best part of buying this stuff though, was watching Michael carry it out to the car. He refused to use the cart.


I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment