Blogger Date!

5.22.2012

Last Saturday my in-real-life best friend Natalie and I
finally hung out with one of our blogger besties Jes.

We started our day at Crave Bake Shop 
in Lake Oswego.
I'm a huge fan of Crave 
because they are an entirely gluten free bakery.
Jes is a huge fan of their Hot Chocolate cupcakes.
I think Natalie liked it to,
but I forgot to ask.

Nat, what did you think of Crave?

{Natalie and Jes}



{Hot Chocolate Cupcake, Mini Pie, and Cinnamon Roll}


{This old guy with a walker came by and said he really liked my boots,
so I made Jes take a picture.
Old men complimenting my boots doesn't happen every day!}

Shirt: Thrifted, Pants: Banana Republic, Boots: Nine West, Pearls: Hawaii

And then we went shopping at H&M.
We all bought fabulous summer wear,
and in typical Portland fashion
it started pouring rain on Monday. 



We are hoping to reunite in July
with warmer weather 
and a trip to the beach with 
Natalie's dog Taylor and new Puppy Lincoln
and Jes' pup the infamous Sharkie.

I'm bringing the gluten free snacks. 

8 comments:

  1. I still have half a hot chocolate cupcake on my counter. I don't know why it's still there.

    I still have a bag full of h&m clothes with all the tags not hem. I know why they are still there.

    Let's blate again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous and sad face. I wanna blate someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND AUGUST. You forget about the August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun. Hanging out with blog friends in real life is fantastic : ) I just became a new follower to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun! The goodies look delicious too~

    With Love From Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a hot chocolate cupcake sounds amazing!!! And I love H&M but sadly we don't have it here in Australia, so I only ever get to go when I am overseas which with two babies is not too often anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wore the blazer I bought at H&M 2 weeks ago when I was in the US today, and I was wishing like Tara we had it here... stupid stores not coming to Australia!

    Gluten Free bakery? I almost died - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun! blogger dates are the best! :) xo

    www.findingbeautyintheordinary.com

    ReplyDelete