Errands

3.27.2013





Jacket: Anthro (thrifted), Shirt: unknown (thrifted), Jeans: Banana Republic, Belt: Banana Republic (thrifted), 
Earrings: Anthro, Bracelet: JCrew

Weekend errand running outfit. 
Super soft jacket,
and jeans for heavy lifting at Costco.

Not that I actually do any of the heavy lifting.
I make Husband do that.
But it sounds good right?
Like somehow I am helping out?

PS... I heard Google Friend Connect is going away! But we can still be friends right? You can also find me here....

2 comments:

  1. I love that bun on you, and I can't believe you thrifted that jacket! Everybody has good thrifting luck but me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, perfect for running errands :) Don't forget about my link up tomorrow. HOpe you can join me.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete