Bubblegum Dreams

4.18.2013








Shirt/Pants: LOFT, Jacket: Eli Tahari, Shoes: Guess, Jewelry: JCrew

I had so. much. fun
wearing these bubble gum pink pants.
They made me feel so springy and cheery
walking around downtown.

Why is it that clothing can totally impact your mood?
Wearing bright colors always makes me feel so light and happy.

Next time I am having a bad day
I am going to bust these out!

Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion and Plane Pretty!
Go check em out!

PS: Do you like this look? I'd love it if you'd go vote for it at Lucky Mag!


7 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS look!! I am off to check these pants out at Loft - you look so wonderful! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those pants! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit. Gorgeous. The pink is fabulous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent pink pants styling - and super fun sunnies!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, love your outfit. =) You're so gorgeous - totally rocking the bubble gum pink! =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright pants, they look so cute! So glad to find your blog and hope to see you at ours :)
    xox ~chloe @ popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete