Jewel Tones

4.04.2013





Pants: Vince Camuto, Shirt: BR (thrifted), Sweater/Hair Tie: Anthro, Jewelry: JCrew, Shoes: Guess, Purse: Coach

I know colored jeans were all the craze last summer,
but most of the time I have to wear trousers for my job.
So this year I am focusing on colored and patterned trousers.
They make me feel a little more like my office outfit has some sass! 

These were found on a clearance rack at Nordstrom Rack for twenty dollars.
If there had been more of these there I would have bought every color. 
But then that probably wouldn't have been responsible spending...



3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. Fabulous. I'm hosting a link up next thursday April 11. Show me your favorite Spring trend. Hope to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl! Those pants fit you like a charm!

    Visiting from Thrifters Anonymoous.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete