By the River

5.06.2013








Blazer/Sunnies: H&M, Peplum: LOFT, Pants: Banana Republic, Necklaces: Vintage, Target, Shoes: Guess

I am straight up obsessed with this white blazer.

I've been on the hunt for one for about a year now.
I wanted something cost effective and that wasn't too long.
When you already run short,
you pretty much have to hope to find something cropped!

Finally, I found this gem on the racks of H&M
for around thirty-five dollars.
I will be wearing this non-stop this summer. I can already tell.
It's one of those items that's perfect for my work wardrobe,
but will also be great to throw over something on date night with Husband.

Joining the What She Wears Link UpWhat I Wore Wednesday, and Passion for Fashion!


4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. Black and white is such a classic and versatile look. The lace top is beautiful. Love the pearls.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so classy and beautiful, and all the pieces are so versatile. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your white blazer is gorgeous! I've been looking for one that has the right length and fit and I've been stumped. I love the way you styled it here. So chic, and the lace top is fabulous!

    Found you via Passion for Fashion. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete